[tz] Introduction and apology for slamming you "with that TZ is a legal thing" commentary out of the blue.

Eliot Lear lear at cisco.com
Thu Oct 20 18:07:05 UTC 2011

Todd,

To be clear, my goals for the work of the IETF and IANA have been simply
to support the good works of this community as time invariably marches
on.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  Anything that would disturb this
community would not be an acceptable change, in my view.

However, as I believe you know, at this point in time, the draft is
approved by the IESG and only small changes will be permitted.

Eliot