[tz] Robert Elz as TZ coordinator

M3 Sweatt msweatt at microsoft.com
Thu Oct 20 21:54:24 UTC 2011

Is there an outline or summary of what the requirements and actions of the coordinator would be going forward?

Generally no objections, just curious if the Coordinator role and responsibility has been memorialized somewhere.

M3 Sweatt --- Microsoft Product & Services Customer & Partner Satisfaction
Protect Your PC: http://www.microsoft.com/protect
Sent using Windows 7 and Office 2010