[tz] Defense fund

Todd Glassey tglassey at certichron.com
Fri Oct 21 15:13:32 UTC 2011

On Friday, October 21, 2011 5:56:41 AM, Thom Hehl wrote:
> Please forgive me if this is inappropriate to discuss on this list, but
> I was wondering if a defense fund has been set up for the guys defending
> against the Astrolabe lawsuit. I started the Protect the timezone
> database facebook group and would be happy to help fundraise.
>

> If inappropriate, please reply to me off list.
>

> Thanks.

 I pulled the court filings and they are amusing... I can talk with you
offlist on this if you like. My general feeling is that there does need
to be a fund setup and it can be easily done.

Todd
--
Todd S. Glassey - CISM CIFI
CTO Certichron Inc

This message contains information which may be confidential and/or
privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive for the intended recipient), you may not read, use, copy or
disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the
message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s)
thereto without retaining any copies.

Further we have a formal OPT OUT Policy posted on our website
pertaining to the use of any Email Addresses gleaned or taken from any
source, web, mailing lists, previous customer lists etc. In all
instances we choose to formally OPT OUT and this notice constitutes
formal disclosure that you may not collect, buy or sell or provide
access to this email address or any pertaining to our DNS MX Record
Publication License posted on the web at
http://www-wp.certichron.com/?page_id=3947.