[tz] XJT (was Re: Introduction and apology for slamming you "with that TZ is a legal thing" commentary out of the blue.)

Luther Ma ma.lude.xj at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 22:46:47 UTC 2011

Alas, …Asia/Urumqi does actually remain in error on OlsonDB despite the aspirations of the local population AND official (local) policy (not that I am in any way advocating a role on the list for legal authorities!) TZdata only tracks the time most (Han) Chinese use in Xinjiang, although they themselves would never consider that time as 'local time'.
-mld