[tz] Rule Russia incorrect

Konstantin Kivi konst at sirena2000.ru
Mon Oct 31 12:39:45 UTC 2011

Time Zone Data v. 2011m (Released 24 October 2011)
file contains a line

Rule    Russia  1993    2010    -   Mar lastSun  2:00s  1:00    S
which I believe means that last change to summer time was in 2010.
This is incorrect, because this (2011) year we actually have changed
time on last Sunday of March (by moving clock forward)
I believe that for historical purposes the rule must looks as follows
Rule    Russia  1993    2011    -   Mar lastSun  2:00s  1:00    S

On the other hand  Rule
Rule    Russia  1996    2010    -   Oct lastSun  2:00s  0   -
is correct, because Russia stopped using Daylight Savings Time switching
because of a federal law "On calculation of time" signed by President
Dmitry Medvedev on June 9, 2011

--
Sincerely yours, Konstantin Kivi
<konst at sirena2000.ru>