West Bank and the Gaza Strip will have different time zones

David Patte dpatte at relativedata.com
Mon Sep 5 17:04:17 UTC 2011

I still think its quite proper to use Jerusalem, and East_Jerusalem, as
these are the chosen largest populated named plsces of the peoples
involved. According to current UN mandates, Jerusalem is still
considered an international city, not part of either Israel, or
Palestine, which is consistant with the fact that no one has an embassy
there.

If the peoples involved do come to an understanding that is agreed by
the UN, Jerusalem will be the capital of both Israel and Palestine,
despite being in neither country. Stating East Jerusalem now simply
reflects the current selection of both peoples.