[tz] timezone db error

Jon Skeet skeet at pobox.com
Tue Dec 25 15:14:03 UTC 2012

(To the whole list this time, instead of just Mayuresh...)

Are you talking about a *genuine* error this time, rather than just the
time zone in India not having the identifier you want?

I suggest you just post the details of the error to the list. If you can
provide a patch which would correct the data, that would be even better.

Jon