[tz] leap second 2012-06-30T23:59:60Z

Robert Elz kre at munnari.OZ.AU
Thu Feb 9 21:08:23 UTC 2012

    Date:        Thu, 09 Feb 2012 11:53:43 +0100
    From:        Petr Machata <pmachata at redhat.com>

  | akuster <akuster at mvista.com> writes:
  | > is there going to be an official release for this issue ?
  |
  | My question as well.  Or are we waiting for another zone change?

here is an update due, and the leap second update is in it already.
The Armenian change I'd like a little more confirmation of, if that's
possible, those changes seem to be frequently postulated, but less
often actually occur.   It is certainly a possibility, but something more
than an announcement of an intention would be nice to see,

Finally, apologies for not having made the promised update near the
beginning of the year, there is nothing major (urgent) in it yet,
but it should have appeared before now.  I am working on it, but a
little short of time at the minute (for the next week or so, after that
less of a problem for the next couple of months at least).

kre