[tz] Chilean Government annuounced new date for leaving and entering DST in 2012

Glenn Eychaner geychaner at lco.cl
Thu Feb 23 12:50:55 UTC 2012

On Feb 23, 2012, at 6:14 AM, tz-request at iana.org wrote:

Mauricio:

Thanks for this information; I hadn't noticed any news about this yet.  As the person who has handled this in the past couple of years, I will modify the Chile entry in the database as soon as possible (hopefully by the end of the day) and post a patch.  The database maintainers are free to hold the patch out of the database until the change becomes official.

Note that according to item (4) in the posted notice, this is yet another "temporary" change that will be reevaluated AGAIN in 2013.

Sigh.
-G.

--
Glenn Eychaner (geychaner at lco.cl)
Telescope Systems Programmer, Las Campanas Observatory