[tz] Astrolabe dismisses suit.

John Hawkinson jhawk at mit.edu
Thu Feb 23 13:41:15 UTC 2012

[ Sorry to send so much minutia email. I think this is the last nail
in the coffin. ]

And finally, at 8:25am US/Eastern [*], the Court formally
closed/terminated the case.

There is no corresponding PDF file.

--jhawk at mit.edu
  John Hawkinson

p.s.: Am I supposed to say at 0825 America/New_York? grump :)

                         United States District Court

                           District of Massachusetts

Notice of Electronic Filing

The following transaction was entered on 2/23/2012 at 8:25 AM EST and filed on
2/23/2012
Case Name:       Astrolabe, Inc. v. Olson et al
Case Number:     1:11-cv-11725-GAO
Filer:
WARNING: CASE CLOSED on 02/23/2012
Document Number: No document attached

Docket Text:
Civil Case Terminated. (Lyness, Paul)

1:11-cv-11725-GAO Notice has been electronically mailed to:

Julie C. Molloy jcourtmolloy at gmail.com

1:11-cv-11725-GAO Notice will not be electronically mailed to: