[tz] leap second 2012-06-30T23:59:60Z

Robert Elz kre at munnari.OZ.AU
Fri Feb 24 08:07:38 UTC 2012

    Date:        Thu, 23 Feb 2012 07:36:25 -0800
    From:        akuster <akuster at mvista.com>

  | So when is the next update targeted?

Very soon now.   Tim Parenti has been kind enough to send me what looks
to be everything needed for a tzdata update, I just need to flush out all
the obsolete refs I can find in the html (and other docs) and make a tzcode
update to go with it (no C code changes in this one, as I mentioned before).

Expect to see an advance copy of the planned update for review early next
week (perhaps even sometime over the weekend) - if it doesn't appear, feel
free to hassle me about it!

kre