[tz] Creston

Robert Elz kre at munnari.OZ.AU
Mon Feb 27 09:23:33 UTC 2012

OK, this is what I propose now for America/Creston ...

Zone America/Creston    -7:46:04 -      LMT     1884
                        -8:00   -       PST     1918 Jun 2
                        -7:00   -       MST

As best I can tell, from reading the article that inspired the need
for the new zone
	http://www.ilovecreston.com/?p=articles&t=spec&ar=260
this reflects (close enough anyway I think) what has actually happened.
LMT until 1884, PST until June 1918, then MST ever since.

All we're missing is the time of day that the switch from PST to MST
actually occurred, but my guess would be, that nothing we put there
would actually match reality, so I think we can just leave it like it is
(and if anyone actually has a timestamp from the early hours of the
morning Sunday June 2, 1918, from Creston) then we'll simply ask them
to note that we're not sure what precise time it represents.

Does that look OK to everyone?

lre