[tz] Newbie question

Donald MacQueen dmacq at erols.com
Tue Jun 5 14:43:11 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I have been lurking here for about 6 months and have searched the
archives and read the docs and the code and I still cannot find an
answer to this question:

Is  there any version information in the tz source? I grepped it all for
the words 'version' and '2012b' and got nothing.
I need to build compile tz data for WIndows and would like to grab the
version from somewhere other than the name of the tar file. I can't see
any way to tell what version of zoneinfo is in use.

Thanks in advance,

Donald

--
Donald [|]

A bad day in [] is better than a good day in {}