[tz] Eternal DST rules for Morocco from 2012 at last

Dan Abitbol dabitbol at streamwide.com
Thu Mar 15 15:02:28 UTC 2012

Hello Petr

Thank you for your answer. We do wait for RH packages then. Christophe,
could you confirm this with RH ?
I am surprise because actually RH makes also their package from icann tz
database

As to php, php can use its own timzonedb extension. Depending on the php
version , we will need it or not (PHP52 for instance).
Actually , we can not upgrade php (as it would required the complete
revalidation of our complex products)  and for some  php versions (5.2.5 ,
5.2.9, 5.2.13) , we do need the timezonedb.so made from Derick's PECL source
pakage , which is also made from icann tz database also.

This is why we need as soon as possible a release of icann tz database 2012c
that would include morocco changes .

Thank you very much for your understanding