[tz] Comments and mapping of tz zones to the real world

Carlos Raúl Perasso crperasso at gmail.com
Tue May 8 19:39:42 UTC 2012

> I never have respect towards bugs,

It's not respect towards bugs what is being asked for, but towards us, the
readers, contributors and/or maintainers of the database and its mailing
list. And if "us" is too big of a word for you, then have it this way: I
feel insulted by the way you treat people on this mailing list, even
without having personally replied to one of your remarks before (and
certainly won't again in the future). I request you to address the mailing
list members with respect. Who am I? A tz database mailing list member.

Carlos Raúl Perasso