[tz] Comments and mapping of tz zones to the real world

Tobias Conradi tobias.conradi at gmail.com
Wed May 9 13:12:28 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 2:49 PM, John Hawkinson <jhawk at mit.edu> wrote:
> You just quoted a private personal email to the mailing list.
> That's a pretty severe etiquette violation.
And it is privacy violation to send unsolicited private emails.

> Given that your actions are making
> people unsubscribe from the list,
Can you provide a list of people that unsubscribed due to my
"actions", and specify that actions?

> I would support banning you from posting.
Is your private view point based on any tz mailing list rule? If so,
can you point the readers there?

Or is it only, if a number X of subscribers shout aloud "we don't want
contributor C" that then this mob shall be followed?

> You are a net negative contributor at this point.
Can you show the calculation?

Above you mention that subscribers did unsubscribe due to my actions.
What would these people have contributed if they had not unsubscribed?

How do you weight that against the bug reports I posted?

Did you make such calculations for all contributors or only for me?

--
Tobias Conradi
Rheinsberger Str. 18

http://tobiasconradi.com/