[tz] Housekeeping

gunther Vermeir gunther.vermeir at gmail.com
Wed May 9 14:05:05 UTC 2012

I assume you refer to tobias conradi's several wiki/media/pedia/etc bans?

I'm not really for trying to get an agreement on a policy for banning
people on this email list, even if they generate an annoying amount of
mails for not much endresult .

I fear the discussion on "banning policy" might take more effort/mails
than it will resolve/avoid , certainly seen such behavior is a rather
rare occurrence on this list :) .

It is easy enough , when desired, to filter his "updates" out in any
decent email client .
Just avoid cc'ing him if you want to get pass the filters :)

Just my 2 cents,
Gunther