[tz] Morocco Daylight Saving Time

Mohamed Essedik Najd es.najd at gmail.com
Wed May 16 11:33:28 UTC 2012

The communiqué that is published is in Arabic.
However, here is an article in  English from timeanddate.com that precises
the issue:
http://www.timeanddate.com/news/time/morocco-dst-2012.html

--
*Mohamed Essedik Najd*
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Student
e-mail: es.najd at gmail.com
website: http://kenix.info <http://blog.kenix.info/>