[tz] Theory - proposal to delete the reference to population

Steve Allen sla at ucolick.org
Fri May 18 18:22:42 UTC 2012

On Fri 2012-05-18T19:45:41 +0200, Tobias Conradi hath writ:
> Does this apply to communication with the respective ports, and between ships?

In international waters these are regulated by the ITU-R and IMO.  In
territorial waters those same regulations are usually incorporated by
reference into national law along with additional sections on
enforcement.  Those are thousands of pages of documentation evolved
for over a century, but I'm certain that tz already implements a
superset of all such use.

--
Steve Allen                 <sla at ucolick.org>                WGS-84 (GPS)
UCO/Lick Observatory--ISB   Natural Sciences II, Room 165    Lat  +36.99855