[tz] Infrastructure - bug tracking system

Tobias Conradi tobias.conradi at gmail.com
Sat May 26 13:59:38 UTC 2012

Kim,

apart from TZ Coordinator Paul Eggert you are the only person I know
of that has an official position involved with the IANA time zone
database.

Is it possible for IANA to provide a bug tracking system for the IANA
time zone database maintenance?

Currently there are several unfixed bugs, but I can see no full listing of them.

So same bugs may get reported several times or stay unfixed without
being reported again for a long time.

I am aware of several bugs, inconsistencies and suggestions for
possible improvements I sent to the mailing list and also of some sent
by other people e.g.

Alexander Krivenyshev
(http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2011-September/008798.html),

Andrew Paprocki (http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2012-May/017854.html),

Guy Harris (http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2012-May/017756.html)

Ian Abbott (http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2012-May/017725.html)

But these or only from the time when I was member of the mailing list.

Maybe there are several more bugs that are still not fixed.

Tobias

--
Tobias Conradi
Rheinsberger Str. 18