[tz] Fwd: [IANA #636310] how to check a time

Gemma Conn gemma at biozone.co.nz
Thu Nov 29 01:28:26 UTC 2012

Hello,

Can you point me in the direction of where I can double check that IANA has the correct time for New Zealand? I am worried that IANA has the wrong time for New Zealand, as Google Calendar which claims to use IANA Time Zone Database, displays the incorrect time for New Zealand. It displays GMT + 12 Auckland but it should be GMT + 13 Auckland, as we are observing Daylight Savings time.

Sorry I could not find the right place to check this on your website - can you please check for me or tell me where I can check what time the IANA Time Zone Database has for New Zealand? I will let Google know if the mistake lies with them.

Thanks
Gemma

Begin forwarded message: