[tz] Gaza DST

Keith Harris keith at softlysoftware.com
Fri Apr 12 10:10:21 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Sorry I couldn't find a way to bump this issue via the original thread.

Just wondering what the latest is on getting this change released. I've
tested the latest version of the db from the repository and it has jodatime
reporting the correct time for Gaza today.

Be great to get this in place as I've got people missing their conference
calls by an hour!

(Thanks so much for all the hard work by everyone on the list - wonderful
to see at least one bit of the world's technology just working the way it
should :-D )

Keith Harris
SoftlySoftware <http://softlysoftware.com>