[tz] source code question regarding localtime.c PS

Paul Goyette pgoyette at juniper.net
Wed Aug 7 13:38:04 UTC 2013

Since icycles and tcycles are of different types, there could
be some conversion involved at line 1295, with possible data
truncation.  Thus, the comparisons on line 1296 might not be
always false.

(I think there were some recent comments about the possibility
of time_t being a non-integral type...)