[tz] open source .net tz compiler

Jon Skeet skeet at pobox.com
Sat Dec 7 07:57:08 UTC 2013

At the same time, it would make sense to add Noda Time <http://nodatime.org>,
which compiles the tz database into a format specific to Noda Time (nzd
files) - but which could certainly be adapted to other formats if there
were any particular desire to do so. (Basically similar to the way that
Joda Time does.)

Noda Time is available under the Apache licence, and again is a C# / .NET
project.

Jon