[tz] open source .net tz compiler

Matt Johnson mj1856 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 7 17:54:11 UTC 2013

I had requested Noda Time be added awhile back, but I don't see it in the tz-link.html file yet.
Also, there's TZ4Net (http://www.babiej.demon.nl/Tz4Net/main.htm) which as been around for quite awhile before either of these.
There's also http://zoneinfo.codeplex.com but it appears to not be as well maintained.
Do we really need all of these?  Probably not.  I tend to limit my recomendations to Noda Time or TZ4Net because they are stable and mature.
@Chris - is there something about your implementation that has an advantage over the existing ones?  Just curious.
-Matt