[tz] Jordan back from DST - reverting to UTC+2

Steffen Thorsen thorsen at timeanddate.com
Wed Dec 11 10:41:44 UTC 2013

Jordan Times and other sources say that Jordan is going back to UTC+2 on
2013-12-19 at midnight:
http://jordantimes.com/govt-decides-to-switch-back-to-wintertime (in
English)

Official, in Arabic:
http://www.petra.gov.jo/public_news/Nws_NewsDetails.aspx?Menu_ID=&Site_Id=2&lang=1&NewsID=133230&CatID=14

We assume they mean going back from 2013-12-20 00:00 to 2013-12-19
23:00, but it could also be one hour later, which is what they have
normally done in the past.

Based on the wording in the article, they call it coming back to winter
time, so I think it would be best to change the Rules for Jordan and
Zone for Amman, so it says DST started back in March 2012, never ended
for the 2012/2013 winter and lasted all to December 2013.

(Our background/permalink about it
http://www.timeanddate.com/news/time/jordan-reverses-dst-decision.html )

Best regards,
Steffen Thorsen - timeanddate.com