[tz] Jordan back from DST - reverting to UTC+2

Steffen Thorsen thorsen at timeanddate.com
Wed Dec 11 20:19:30 UTC 2013

On 12/11/13 20:37 , Paul Eggert wrote:
> Thanks for the heads-up.  I'm inclined to guess that the December
> 20 transition will be at midnight standard time, not midnight DST,
> as that's been their common pattern for fall-back transitions.
> It's a guess either way, of course, but here's a proposed patch.
There is a new article from the government, this time in English:
http://www.petra.gov.jo/Public_News/Nws_NewsDetails.aspx?lang=2&site_id=1&NewsID=133313&Type=P

It says midnight for the coming one and 1:00 for the ones in the future
(and they will use DST again next year, using the normal schedule).

So based on this, and also that the other sources say "midnight", I
would actually think they are planning to change one hour earlier than
normal, but just this time.

Best regards,
Steffen Thorsen - timeanddate.com