[tz] U.S. Pacific Time

Alan Mintz Alan_Mintz+TZ_IANA at Earthlink.net
Tue Dec 24 18:27:16 UTC 2013

You've spotted one of a number of "minor" comment errors. I believe the
official response in the past was something like "don't rely on the
comments - they're not meant to be a rigorous treatment of the subject".

I still believe they should be fixed whenever possible without overly
complicating them.

--
Alan Mintz <Alan_Mintz+TZ_IANA at Earthlink.net>