[tz] tz Digest, Vol 17, Issue 12

Glenn Eychaner geychaner at mac.com
Mon Feb 18 13:02:21 UTC 2013

The "official instructions", which explain how Easter Island (b) and Antarctica and the continent (a) work as well, can now be found at:
http://www.horaoficial.cl/cambio.htm
Google Translate does a pretty good job on this page, so I won't bother to translate the whole thing. Also, unfortunately, I won't have time to create a patch this week, so if someone else could do so, I'd appreciate it. Hey, at least they gave us more than a few days notice this year.

Thanks,
-G.

--
Glenn Eychaner (geychaner at lco.cl)
Telescope Systems Programmer, Las Campanas Observatory