[tz] Timezones Morocco 2013 incorrect

Erik Homoet ehomoet at quintessence.net
Thu Feb 28 10:46:19 UTC 2013

Hi,

For our internet airline booking engine of flights we¹re using the
tzdata2012j version. In this version the DST timing for Morroco is not
correct.
We¹re facing a lot of problems because of this, this because a large amount
of flights are departing from Morocco between 23:00 and 24:00.

Morocco is also on Wintertime during the month of Ramadan.

The correct timezone should be:
WET
DST starts on Sunday, 28 April 2013, 02:00 local standard time.
DST ends  on Tuesday, 9 July 2013, 03:00 local daylight time.
DST starts on Thursday, 8 August 2013, 02:00 local standard time.
DST ends  on Sunday, 29 September 2013, 03:00 local daylight time.

Source:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=60

Would you please be so kind to give me an indication when this can be
changed?

Best regards and thanks,
Erik

Erik Homoet