[tz] Simplification and unification of scheme:// anchors

Ian Abbott abbotti at mev.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 10:38:28 UTC 2013

On 2013-01-27 00:45, Steffen Daode Nurpmeso wrote:
> Here is the promised patch.
> I would be happy if it would be included, so that i finally would
> have given something back to this project.
>
> I followed the style that is used the most, i.e., '<URL>'; if
> there
> were anchors with link text, i've used '<URL> (text)'.
> There may still be some cases were i've merged an existing '()'
> suffix with the link text, separated by a semicolon; these cases
> should all be dates, and there are links which used that format
> regulary.  Hmm.  Beside that any content change would be an
> oversight (i've also fixed at least two broken URL specs,
> however).

I think this is much easier to read than the old href links, although
several people on the mailing list dislike the angle brackets.

> Because of the unpacked size i include the patchset as a shell
> archive with a compressed member; i have forgotten wether
> attachments are supported by the list or not, sorry.

You could maybe have posted the 8 patches individually in plain text,
rather than a sharchived, compressed mbox!

--
-=( Ian Abbott @ MEV Ltd.    E-mail: <abbotti at mev.co.uk>        )=-
-=( Tel: +44 (0)161 477 1898   FAX: +44 (0)161 718 3587         )=-