[tz] Morocco 2013 dates incorrect?

Andrew Paprocki andrew at ishiboo.com
Tue Jul 2 17:48:17 UTC 2013

I found the following government link which confirms the dates are
incorrect:

http://www.maroc.ma/en/news/morocco-suspends-daylight-saving-time-july-7-aug10

"Morocco will suspend daylight saving time from July 07 to August 10 to
return to GMT time, an official source announced.

The ministry of public service and administration modernization said in a
release Morocco will return to its normal GMT time during this period.

Daylight saving time will be restored on August 10."

-Andrew