[tz] Morocco DST Interruption

Chandrashekhar Karmarkar chandrashekhar.karmarkar at accelyakale.com
Tue Jul 9 04:20:29 UTC 2013

Dear Andrew,

Thanks a lot for your mail. I will wait for your response after you hear
from Bourse.

The reason I suggested Sunday rule because my company, Accelya Kale
Solutions, is software solutions provider to the airline industry and the
airline's timetable normally changes on Sunday.

Regards,

Chandrashekhar Karmarkar