[tz] tabs vs spaces

lord.buddha at gmail.com lord.buddha at gmail.com
Thu May 2 04:16:17 UTC 2013

;)   We should change to an XML format that can be validated against
version-ed schema(s) rather then keeping this legacy format accessible only
by zic or an organic neural net  :)

Now a patch to zic for it to translate to a standard XML format would be
useful.

But then again, nothing seems to be broken at the moment ...