[tz] tabs vs spaces

Antoine Leca Antoine-TZ at Leca-Marti.org
Wed May 8 08:06:03 UTC 2013

Paul Eggert wrote:
> Another way to put it, and perhaps a better way, is to say that there
> are three columns of data separated by tabs, and that a row of data
> may be followed by a tab and then arbitrary text all of which is ignored.
Better indeed; but then it does not closely match the description just
above, which explains there are columns numbered from 1 to 4, the last
of which is _conditional_ (not merely optional) based on the fact the
"country" has multiple rows or not.

PS: I did not check whether that condition is checked or even if the
current content complies.

Antoine