[tz] Dropping iso3166.tab

David Patte ₯ dpatte at relativedata.com
Tue May 21 16:38:51 UTC 2013

To manage a database used on 1 billion machines, worldwide, across
numerous political affiliations; i believe the use of international
standards, such as those hashed out, diplomatically, by the UN, of which
most of our countries are members, might be of some value.

I can't prevent you from disagreeing with me, though, so I will await
whatever random political positions you and others may try to push. But
I expect you will already know my responses, so I may not answer.