[tz] Dropping iso3166.tab

Scott Atwood scott.roy.atwood at gmail.com
Wed May 22 17:58:42 UTC 2013

Some devices have geolocation, which could allow users to select from a
geographically sorted list of time zones.  A graphical selection interface
can allow users to select from a map based on the timezone city coordinates
in zone.tab.  And packagers are of course always welcome to provide more
sophisticated selection mechanisms on top of the minimimal facilities
offered by tz.  The user experience of enabling effective time zone
selection by end users is already well outside the scope of the tz project.

-cott

--
Scott Atwood