[tz] Israel Daylight Saving Time -- Proposed Changes [2013 and beyond]

Ephraim Silverberg ephraim at cse.huji.ac.il
Wed May 29 12:30:04 UTC 2013

On Wed, 29 May 2013, I wrote:

> When details of the proposed draft law come to light, I will update the list.

The draft proposal for the new Daylight Saving Time rule for Israel is:

             DST will start at 02:00 a.m. on the Friday
             before the last Sunday of March and will end
             at 02:00 a.m. on the last Sunday of October.

This proposal still has to be put before the government and then the
legislation must pass three readings in the Knesset.  I will update
the list as the legislation advances.