[tz] Cellphone tz updates often not happening in Israel

Mike Douglass mikeadouglass at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 17:32:43 UTC 2013

and as chair of that tc I'd be very happy to talk to anybody interested
in using that protocol.

Briefly - we have a timezone server spec in draft

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-douglass-timezone-service-08

which provides a simple protocol to list timezones, fetch them and
provide expansions for easy conversion of times.