[tz] Getting close to new release: testing, testing, ...

Steffen Daode Nurpmeso sdaoden at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 11:48:37 UTC 2013

Zefram <zefram at fysh.org> wrote:
 |to incompatibility; and it's a bad design in the first place because it
 |tries to tackle too many classes of job.

And ... i still wonder what was wrong with SGML.
(That is: soap is fine, but where are the bath <em/salts/?)

 |-zefram

Besides i am lucky that this wonderful project has a maintainer
that is genius enough to have an overview of what is actually the
current state.  I would have voted for him if i knew that in first
place.

Ciao,

--steffen