[tz] leapseconds.awk missing from data tarball?

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Sep 26 04:45:12 UTC 2013

Matt Burgess wrote:
> Hmm, leapseconds still appears to be missing from the tzdata-2013f
> tarball?  Something wrong with the tarball generation perhaps

2013f was generated before I read your bug report, so the change
is not in 2013f.  The change is in the experimental version on github,
and the goal is to incorporate it in the next release, whenever
that is.

You can test it by retrieving the latest experimental version,
for example with the following GNU/Linux commands:

wget -qO- https://api.github.com/repos/eggert/tz/tarball | tar xvzf -