[tz] Our Palestinian New Time Zone

Fadia Al Marei Fadia.AlMarei at hulul.com
Mon Sep 30 08:27:14 UTC 2013

Dear All

Our country Palestine do not have an official TIME Zone , we need to know what is the needed information and official documents from our side to have our TIME Zone which could be published to all companies we are dealing with (Microsoft, Redhat Linux , SUSE Linux , SUN , HP , CISCO and others ) ,we need detailed information if you please.

BR;

Fadia Almarei-Jarrar | Data Center Infrastructure Team Leader - Data Center Department
Fax:+970-2-241111 | Tel:+970-2-2410077  | Mobile:+970-59-8080077| Website: www.Hulul.com<http://www.Hulul.com>

[1]Optional