[tz] Proposed reversions, for moving forward

Stephen Colebourne scolebourne at joda.org
Fri Aug 1 11:58:49 UTC 2014

The latest proposed 2014f version (as of 2014-08-01) can be viewed here:
https://github.com/jodastephen/tzdiff/commit/39195c3177b935e856f02993994c4f64d7c5aa57

I note that the data for Africa/Timbuktu remains changed, and is not
mentioned in NEWS. This looks like an error.

I have cross-checked the NEWS file to the other changes and they seem
OK with the exception of the changes to links in West Africa, which
remains a sore point.

Stephen