[tz] 2014f and Russia

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Wed Aug 6 16:43:02 UTC 2014

On 05/08/14 15:29, Deborah Goldsmith wrote:
> I would like to support Gunther’s suggestion of releasing 2014f with solely the changes for Russia, and resolving the discussion of other changes in 2014g.

I'd second that.
While I understand the principle behind the historic changes, the
justification still does not hold up. We know that some areas need
formal authentication, But changing something just because it MAY be
wrong is what is objected to. If it is proven wrong because there is a
proven correct version then OK, but switching one unproven fact with
another ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL