[tz] Proposed reversions, for moving forward

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Fri Aug 8 23:21:18 UTC 2014

That I think is a nice summary Tim

All I would add is perhaps a reference to the amount of work required to
fix the regressions in testing third party interfaces like PHP and Java
and other platforms. It is the fact that we can not gauge if any of the
changes do affect users that is the problem. That someone now gets a
different answer in a grey area of the data may well not be important,
but not knowing that a change HAS happened means that the effect of a
change can not be reviewed? And perhaps the very evidence we are looking
for discovered ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL