[tz] updated URL for info on Indiana time zone history

Nathan Stratton Treadway nathanst at ontko.com
Sun Aug 10 22:09:03 UTC 2014

On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 11:12:59 -0700, Paul Eggert wrote:
> Thanks for the heads-up.  It's been eight years, so I looked around
> for a more-recent and better map, as the old one we cited was not
> that good.  I found one on Wikipedia, so I pushed the attached
> patch.

(In that case, I'll mention that there's one other reference to the
mccsc.edu/time.html page, in the paragraph with a "2005-08-16" date.
Since the Federal Register link immediately afterwards is an official
document regarding the 2006 change, it's probably safe enough to just
delete the mccsc.edu link there, too....)

						Nathan