[tz] Proposed update to tz-link.htm for Microsoft Windows

Matt Johnson mj1856 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 20:42:41 UTC 2014

The revisions look ok, but I had thought it made sense to talk specifically about the proprietary Windows data in the "Other time zone databases" section - as Microsoft does indeed research and maintain their own data for this.
Also, it would be nice if at least somewhere in the text pointed at the official support page for it:http://support.microsoft.com/gp/cp_dst
-Matt