[tz] U.S. 1946-1966 dst

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Dec 10 22:28:17 UTC 2014

On 12/10/2014 02:01 PM, John Madziarczyk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I apologize is this question has been asked many times before, but is
> there any publication out there that lists all the observances and
> non-observances of Daylight Savings Time in the U.S. in the years
> between the end of World War II and the Uniform Time Act?
>
> John Madziarczyk

The best publication I know of for that is Shanks's American Atlas,
cited in the 'northamerica' file.  Shanks is notoriously unreliable for
time stamps outside the US but my vague impression (without really
checking this) is that he's more reliable for time stamps within the
U.S. between WW II and 1990 or so.