[tz] excellent Sources for Time Zone and Daylight Saving Time Data page, thanks

Tracy Haynes thaynes at blog.wakanow.com
Thu Jan 23 16:27:36 UTC 2014

Hi there!

I wanted to thank you for your page http://www.iana.com/time-zones/repository/tz-link.html   It's been really useful as I've been putting together a collection of resources for my boss to use and refer to in his own writing; I hope you don't mind my using your page!

He actually just wrote an article about time zones that you might enjoy: "Understanding Time Zones" http://www.wakanow.com/ng/pages/Understanding-Time-Zones

Would you mind adding my article to your page with all your other other helpful resources? I think showing my boss that I'm making connections and reaching out would go a long way in giving me an edge in my new position:)

Thank you so much, and let me know what you think!
Tracy

Intern
Wakanow Travel, DC Office
thaynes at blog.wakanow.com