[tz] Canada/East-Saskatchewan

Chris Walton Chris.Walton at telus.com
Mon Jul 28 16:29:52 UTC 2014

Eric,

I don't know how the database ended up with a backward entry for "Canada/East-Saskatchewan".

If Canada/East-Saskatchewan means anything at all, one might assume it refers to  "eastern Saskatchewan" as defined in the Saskatchewan Time Act.
www.qp.gov.sk.ca/documents/English/Statutes/Statutes/T14.pdf
Note: The definition of "eastern Saskatchewan" in the time act is based on old school district boundaries.
The school districts were redefined and renumbered in 2006; you need to look at an old map to see where the old school districts used to be.

In any case, I think that changing the entry for Canada/East-Saskatchewan would cause more harm than good.

-chris